Andrew’s Buescher Big B Baritone Andrew dropped off his new (to him) bari earlier this week for an Uberhaul quote. This bari was seriously dirty with years of caked-on crud. We will install white RooPads and re-use the exisiting snap-in resonators. Just one of the many corroded springs and pivot screws. This post was smashed into the body, so we removed it to fix the damage. Then we resoldered the post. All that’s left to do is cleaning it up! We repaired Andrew’s strap ring. Previously, it was almost worn through. The neck receiver was poorly repaired in the past and full of solder. Josh did a nice job cleaning this up. We disassembled the crook to remove dents. These Buescher guards are always bent when we get the horns! Josh is straightening them out. Making a new rod since the old one had seen better days… Key fitting is almost complete on this bari. At the dry-fitting bench! We use the regular tan pads for dry-fitting. Orienting the pad cups over the tone holes.